Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All Unleashed utv is donating some cool stuff to our Glamis drawing ,

Here is a picture of the items Greg from Unleashed UTV gave to me for the give away. They are a set of 7" HIDs and a full Ron Wood's exhaust that has the u.s. forest legal super trap tunable spark arrestor. I will also have discount cards, that will have a coupon code, and a ton of stickers for any one who wants one on the ride. Friedman 72 ( Mike )

THANK YOU UNLEASHED UTV !! ANOTHER GREAT RZR FORUM VENDOR !!!!!!:)

And many thanks to Friedman 72 for putting this together ,YOU DA MAN MIKE !!!! . Frank

These items will be in 2 separate drawings .

THANKS AGAIN TO GREG FROM UNLEASHED UTV !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Thanks Greg for the generous donation! Its great to see that the vendors all care enough to pitch in for cool give aways like this to thank us for the support that we give them all year long. Come see me during this ride and I will have a stack of unleashed stickers, business cards, and coupon cards to hand out to anyone who wants one. Thanks again Greg and the guys at Unleashed UTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yr1::huepfenicon111::clap:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Great job guys!!!

Is this a giveaway or a donation auction?
This is a giveaway from another GREAT RZR FORUM VENDOR.:):)
Thanks, I won't be able to attend (geographically challanged) but wanted to make sure I did what I could re: the latest cause.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Thanks to Mike and Frank for the posts and the opprotunity to help out with another forum event. I hope to meet some of you guys and gals Halloween weekend. I will be camping over on pad 5/3 gecko rd. If anybody needs anything let me know and I will bring parts or help out with any repairs that may be needed.

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to Mike and Frank for the posts and the opprotunity to help out with another forum event. I hope to meet some of you guys and gals Halloween weekend. I will be camping over on pad 5/3 gecko rd. If anybody needs anything let me know and I will bring parts or help out with any repairs that may be needed.
:):):)

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:):):)

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
very nice website not to mention all the cool stuff Unleashed UTV has....

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Good questions.... The drawing will take place during our Halloween ride or pre-Halloween ride in Glamis. As Frank said on the first page the items that Unleashed UTV have donated will be in two separate drawings, one for the Ron Woods exhaust and one for the lights. From what I understand it will be sort of a poker run style series of giveaway drawings. Perhaps Frank could chime in with a little more info!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts