·
Registered
706 Posts
subscribed:popcorn:

·
got wake?
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

the kit is fully installed. last weekend the weather was crappy, so no tuning was able to be done. today i had to work, so tomorrow morning i'll start tuning. hopefully i'll get the fuel and clutches dialed in where i'm happy with them, then take it out on the trails tomorrow late afternoon for a few hours. after that, i'll make a few adjustments in the coming week, if necessary. then take it out next weekend for a solid 6-8 hour hard ride, possibly both days, to make sure the install is rock solid before sending it back.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Thanks Brian for the great effort putting this together for us on the forum. Much appreciated. :):pint:
Ken

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hell, Brian...being from Louisiana I want an update on how the froggin' went...to heck with the supercharger!:rofl3:

·
got wake?
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hell, Brian...being from Louisiana I want an update on how the froggin' went...to heck with the supercharger!:rofl3:

went well! got about a dozen myself big enough to cook up. my buddies got quite a few too. had a nice frog leg feast the next day.

·
got wake?
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
feel free to ask questions here or PM me. i don't get on this forum much since i don't own a rzr, but i'll get an e-mail and will check it within a few days.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Does the PC V that comes in the kit have the boost sensor?? I ask because i see it wouldn't work so well without it... But didn't see it mentioned?
Thanks

·
Walt221
28 Posts
It does not come with a boost sensor. However, in the case of the supercharger it's not near as important as the boost is constant and not variable.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts