Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The pictures do not do justice, but we'll let you judge for yourself. These doors are professionally built, fully functional, and look simply amazing. They do not encroach on the driver and coming with locking stainless door latches.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Promo pricing on the stainless doors will be $525/set with all hardware for a very limited time only.

Aluminum skinned doors also available for $400/set with all hardware - again for a limited time only.

·
LIVE TO RIDE
577 Posts
i love chrome but thats a little to much bling for me

·
Registered
197 Posts
Avail in Black?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do they unlatch from the outside only?
Hi thanks for your interest. These doors have latches on BOTH the inside and outside of the door. The interior latch does not get in the way of the rider at all and is very easy to use. The latches we chose to use utilize lock with a key, although I too, am aware that it really isn't much of a theft deterrent.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do they look like on the INside? Will my elbows like them?
Guy,
I do think your elbows will like them. Mine easily fit inside the door or comfortably rest on top of the door. Either way, it does not feel awkward. I will get an inside picture and post that up for you. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

·
Registered
718 Posts
These look like they would be a good option for those that ride in tight woods. I would like to see some prices on black options.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just remember... Chrome won't get you home!

·
Registered
799 Posts
promo pricing on the stainless doors will be $525/set with all hardware for a very limited time only.

Aluminum skinned doors also available for $400/set with all hardware - again for a limited time only.

what is the price for hot rolled steel and i paint them myself

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
promo pricing on the stainless doors will be $525/set with all hardware for a very limited time only.

what is the price for hot rolled steel and i paint them myself
Hi, thanks for your interest. We are trying to stay away from steel on these doors to maintain light weight, durability, and alleviate rust. We can certainly have the aluminum skins powder-coated or anodized if desired.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts