Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need opinions. I have 2 two brothers juice boxes. I initially had them in both of my RZR's but I took them out again after a few weeks because I felt they were burning too much fuel. I came across them in the garage today and thought about installing them again. If any of you are running them/know anything about them, do you think i should put them back in or leave them out? If you recommend putting them back, what settings do you recommend?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there really nobody out there using a Juice Box on their RZR???? Well, its too late, i've put it back in my one machine (not the other yet). Now my question is, what settings should i run? The stock program was NOT COOL. Just burned a bunch of petrol. It def felt better but killed a tank in no time flat. Someone please let me know what you are doing that is working for you, I would very very much appreciate it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm running the Two Brothers Juice Box and their single slip-on. I'm not sure about settings, though. It's basically wherever they said put it. I haven't run it enough to know about fuel mileage, but it seemed to make a noticeable difference in power. I'll check my settings this afternoon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts