Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anything i can do my fram in front is bent in 1/8 and my right side tire is tilted in 3 degrees can i use a frame pulling machine on this or do i need a whole new frame i put the gusset kit on from utv inc and that held the arm arms in good so it just pushed the whole side in with the force of my crash Any help would be great and recommendations

thanks again
vinny

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'd try the frame puller first, seems like they're never quite the same after you take them all apart and put them back together. There have been several guys use frame machines to straighten them back out that had good luck. Can't hurt to try anyway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had my 2012 frame corrected, it had a slight tweek on the right.. Removed all the plastic and sent it to a frame shop...installed gussets afterwards and all good...

·
Registered
219 Posts
They pull frames all day long on trucks and unibody cars, if you have a guy that is pickey and uses his gauges you will be fine, its not a indy car were everything has to be perfect. We set our toe in with a tape measure off the lugs, they can straighten a frame within a 1/16"..

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
not buying the claims that autobody guys can pull a RZR frame back straight.
I have redone a frame. Very familiar with it.
At very best they would have to have start with an entirely naked frame, chain it down in 10 places, pull from 10 more places and bang the hell out of it at the same time.

If they are that good I want to see this dent get straightened to my satisfaction with the same techniques.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts