Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I put some tusk beadlocks on my pro xp a few weeks ago. I only have a couple hundred miles on them so far and most of it was jeep trails that weren’t very technical but I did climb some rock fields and got into some decent mud. I like the looks of them and they have held up really well so far.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put some tusk beadlocks on my pro xp a few weeks ago. I only have a couple hundred miles on them so far and most of it was jeep trails that weren’t very technical but I did climb some rock fields and got into some decent mud. I like the looks of them and they have held up well really well so far. View attachment 706091
Looks awesome

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
525 Posts
I put some tusk beadlocks on my pro xp a few weeks ago. I only have a couple hundred miles on them so far and most of it was jeep trails that weren’t very technical but I did climb some rock fields and got into some decent mud. I like the looks of them and they have held up well really well so far. View attachment 706091
They look great! Off topic I noticed that you have the under fender SB Particle Separator how if that working out for you?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you for the complements, I like the beadlocks quite a bit so far…will update if I change my mind. The particle separator definitely reduces the amount of dust in my filter, seems like everywhere I ride is very fine dust in the summer months. I hoped it would work a bit better though if I’m being honest.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

The particle separator definitely reduces the amount of dust in my filter, seems like everywhere I ride is very fine dust in the summer months. I hoped it would work a bit better though if I’m being honest.
First ever I’ve heard anyone disappointed in an S&B. I found the factory air box was letting in air at the sides and the gasket from the factory was FUBAR. I installed 2 more keepers (there’s provision for them on the box) and a new gasket and now all works as intended.

There’s a thread here somewhere on that.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
Tusk makes a good wheel for the price for sure. It is our most popular selling beadlock with system 3 right behind it. If you ever nee a quote let me know. We offer member discount to all From Members. - JT

Reactions: acers

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
No preference on what wheel? Just a beadlock in matte black? If you want the RT tire I’d suggest a system 3 tire and wheel kit as that would be best discount. Same applies to Tusk wheel with a tusk tire. That is where greatest savings are. Pm me

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
32x10x15 RT320 on System 3 Offroad SB-4 Beadlock Wheels, 15x7, 4/156, 6+1, Matte Black - $1599 shipped
32x10x15 RT320 on System 3 Offroad SB-5 Beadlock Wheels, 15x7, 4/156, 5+2, Matte Black - $1729 shipped

Reactions: markgam

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
525 Posts
32x10x15 RT320 on System 3 Offroad SB-4 Beadlock Wheels, 15x7, 4/156, 6+1, Matte Black - $1599 shipped
32x10x15 RT320 on System 3 Offroad SB-5 Beadlock Wheels, 15x7, 4/156, 5+2, Matte Black - $1729 shipped
Thank you! So if my assumption is correct the 6-1 offset will not cause the tires to sit out past the stock tires on my Pro XP, right?

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
I do not know the weight sorry, if you placed it today we would get mounted today or tomorrow and get them right out.

Reactions: markgam

·
Registered
2020 RZR 1000s
5 Posts
I run tusk beadlock wheels, I've had them about a year and they're great. I've absolutely BEAT on these wheels and they have held up very well. No leaks or cracks. I would certainly buy them again.

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
How do I go about placing an order?
Just shoot me a PM and I can invoice you or feel free to give us a call (914) 799-5558 - JT

1 - 20 of 20 Posts