Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody running this combo?
I guess I'll be the test monkey when the FUTV skids get here next week.

Vince

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
chances are good that they will. as loong as the tusk skids use the same holes along the edge of the rzr the futv skids will work fine

here is a pic of the holes i am talking about...

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I'll bet ya a buck they will fit

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys, after looking at the pix, I'll think they'll work well together.

Vince
Don't want to tell you they will then be wrong about it. Looks like they probably would though.

Thanks, you guys have a set (along with the A-arm skids) shipping to me today. I went with a 2 piece main skid because of the outrageous shipping charges to Canada with any of the single piece skids.

Another b*tch about Canada is if a US supplier ships UPS, we get dinged brokerage fees. The order I placed with you guys was about $300.00 and UPS will tack another $42.95 on top of that. It really starts to add up.
Any time I order from a US business, I try and get them to ship USPS or Fedex but it seems UPS is the dominate shipper down there (and I completely understand your point of shipping with one shipper).

Anywho, back to waiting by the mail box.

Vince

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
you will be happy with the futv products. i beat on them pretty hard here (no shortage of big rocks around here) and they have held up great. cant even see where they have supported the entire weight of the rzr while sliding across rocks. and they have never gotten hung up on anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts