Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used STI Black Diamond XTR Radials or Tusk TriloBite HD Tires?
I like how the Tusk has thicker sidewalls and built heavy duty. Everyone talks about other tires side wall punctures. I want a tough all season tire. I will ride mostly woods trails and snow.
Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the Black Diamonds on my Sportsman XP. They are awesome for mud and east TX trail riding.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 27x9 STI blackdiamond xtrs all the way around on my 50" rzr on stock wheels. I really like them. I've got about 600 miles on them so far riding the rocky trails of the Paiute Atv trail system. They are tough as nails and show very little wear. I have bighorns on my sportsman and they are tough as well. The tusk trilobites are bighorn knock offs so I would assume they will perform much the same way as the bighorns. Having ridden the same trails with the bighorns and the black diamonds I would say the bighorns ride a little smoother, but the blackdiamonds have better steering response, much better traction, and will rip through deep snow way better than the bighorns will. Granted my experience is on two different machines, but the results are clear to me. The only thing I'm not sure on is tire wear comparing the two.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts