Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm wondering how many people have a measurement on a turbo s with a 5/2 wheel combo? Putting some 35" roxxzillas on 14" sti beadlocks on my turbo s and now I'm wondering if it's going to fit on my trailer I normally use. I know the roxxzilla normally measure's a bit wider than most 10" wheels due to the side lugs. But was really trying to find out what others have measured with a similar combo.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Don’t know why it rotated the pic on me, but this is with what I believe is 4/3 wheels and 35 Roxxzilla. 5/2 wont be much better. 77” trailer iirc. Fit with the factory tires and wheels. It would fit on an 83” trailer.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
83" is a big girl! I was hoping I would b around that 79-80" mark at ride height with 5/2. Now I wonder how much of a difference it would make in firm lifting the suspension up a bit? I know width changes dramatically throughout the suspension cycle. I'm going to try to mount these up tomorrow so I guess we will c what happens.

·
craigstumph
11,126 Posts
So I'm wondering how many people have a measurement on a turbo s with a 5/2 wheel combo? Putting some 35" roxxzillas on 14" sti beadlocks on my turbo s and now I'm wondering if it's going to fit on my trailer I normally use. I know the roxxzilla normally measure's a bit wider than most 10" wheels due to the side lugs. But was really trying to find out what others have measured with a similar combo.
Should be about 78"-79" wide.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So at ride height in sport I am at 76 3/4" front and 76 1/2 rear. That outside of tire lugs to outside of tire lugs on a 35x10x14 maxxis roxxzilla. Just barely fits on my small trailer that's 77" wide. Literally rubs the sidewalk knobs loading it. My buddies bone stock turbo s with factory wheels and tires was exactly 1.25" skinnier in total front and rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts