Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO of Rokblokz turbo s trailing arm mud flaps or a recommendation for something similar.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've got about 1500-1800 miles on my Rokbloks and I would not recommend them. Aluminum brackets are soft, and bend very easy. The plastic flaps are also bent and pretty tore up. Replacement flaps are almost as much as a whole new kit.
My replacements will be the Madigan Motorsports

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got about 1500-1800 miles on my Rokbloks and I would not recommend them. Aluminum brackets are soft, and bend very easy. The plastic flaps are also bent and pretty tore up. Replacement flaps are almost as much as a whole new kit.
I used to have the lsr set on my previous RZR, I think the softer non plastic style flaps all end up getting a slight bend, at least mine did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Registered
9 Posts
After I read this, it occurred to me that my car is a month old and I have very few miles on it, and even fewer on the mud flaps. I should edit my reply to “I’m happy with the looks of the Rokblokz.” Time will tell how they hold up getting blasted by gravel and rocks.
As for the installation, it took me several hours to install them. If I had to do it again, it would probably take less than an hour now that I know how to do it. Maybe it’s just me though. The pics in the instructions aren’t that clear, but after thoroughly reading them twice, and laying out all the hardware for each piece, it turned out just fine.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After I read this, it occurred to me that my car is a month old and I have very few miles on it, and even fewer on the mud flaps. I should edit my reply to “I’m happy with the looks of the Rokblokz.” Time will tell how they hold up getting blasted by gravel and rocks.
As for the installation, it took me several hours to install them. If I had to do it again, it would probably take less than an hour now that I know how to do it. Maybe it’s just me though. The pics in the instructions aren’t that clear, but after thoroughly reading them twice, and laying out all the hardware for each piece, it turned out just fine.
Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-N960U using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the rokbloks lasted one race, the passenger side got hung up between a rock and the trailing arm. Protected the trailing arm somewhat but ripped the guard in half. Guess madigan it is. Was quoted $55 for one replacement flap from rokbloks...

Sent from my SM-N970U using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
My instructions with the Rokblokz had me install them with the slit on the bottom. They are working perfectly.

BTW: Yes, I know the pix on their site show the solid side on the bottom. So, yes, I'm confused but won't be "fixing it" because, as I said above, they are working perfectly.

A recent improvement perhaps?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've been eyeing these LSR ones. A riding buddy of mine has these and they seem to have a bit more "give" and are not as rigid as the RokBlokz. I think I might go with these in the near future.

Lone Star Racing Mud Flaps

1 - 15 of 15 Posts