Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious who has the most miles on their turbo S? I’m at 1875 hard miles with 100 hours on the dot on a 2019 Turbo S and the machine has been solid. Where’s everyone at?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
2018 Turbo S, 3200 miles. So far throttle position sensor (Polaris warranty), leaking radiator (Ext warranty) and currently in shop with bad turbo boost sensor also covered by Ext warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bout a year in. 2019 4. 115hrs and 1400 miles. Only issue so far- both rear axles replaced under extended warranty. I’ll never buy one without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
It's a 2018 with cage, bumpers,winch,doors, seats,u.h.m.w. skid plates, and glass windshield. I have done no performance mods ,but I do have large donaldson filters on the clutches and motor intake.
Key to reliability leave the drive terrain alone, work on safety, comfort, looks, protection. Glad to hear your success with this unit.

·
Registered
316 Posts
2018 1900 miles, 95 hrs. Just had Polaris replace my whole clutch system, primary and secondary with a new belt. Just worn out, not broken but time to replace, lots of dune miles.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
1450 miles and 114 hours with no problems with the machine and still on the original OEM belt. The only thing I have broken was totally my fault and no fault of the machine. I broke my right front shock because I was pushing my machine to the limits. I had my suspension re-sprung and re-valved for rock crawling and rough technical trail riding. I was riding on some trails and dunes and going really fast and kept bottoming when the shock broke. It was totally my fault this happened.

·
Registered
316 Posts
2018 1900 miles, 95 hrs. Just had Polaris replace my whole clutch system, primary and secondary with a new belt. Just worn out, not broken but time to replace, lots of dune miles.
Polaris covered it for free as a good jester, I was shocked but wasn't going to argue. Lol. My extended warranty turned it down, just because it was worn out and not broke.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm at 3700 miles on a 2019 XP4 Turbo S. No problems at all except it occasionally has a gasoline smell and after a number of river crossings last weekend it threw the throttle position sensor code. Was fine after things dried out. 15 months old.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 XP4 Turbo S bought new Dec 2019... about 750 miles now.... at 500 miles I found all three sliders on the primary clutch busted.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Out of curiosity, what type of terrain are you riding to get to that many miles? Sorry to hear about the turbo, how is everything else holding up?
We ride on every type of terrain. Mountains of Montana to the deserts of Arizona. Including rock crawling in Sand Hollow and Moab.
I am happy with the durability of the machine. I think the next major item will be the bearings in the tranny. I have already changed my clutches, and will do it again in another 5 or 6000 miles. Probably all of this, another set of tires and most likely a motor in the next year or so. I fully intend to get 20000 miles out of this thing.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts