Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone snorkeled a turbo s yet? i made a custom temporary one for mine but i only used a 2in pvc and im pretty sure that is just way too small for any airflow but it got me through the weekend. ive searched online and there is only one or two companies that sell a kit for the turbo s and they want $320+ i dont need a whole kit i just want to run the cvt exhaust up a bit higher does anyone know of a aftermarket piece that will convert the factory square outlet to a round hole?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
while i understand that logic there are countless vehicles out there with turbos that do not have anything "blowing" on them. not to mention the countless guys running without a cover on their cvt in the sand which would render that feature all but completely useless also

·
Registered
182 Posts
I found a guy who makes them. Ordered one and it worked great. He’s an individual not a company so I won’t blast his contact info but PM me and I’ll send it to you.
IMG_0761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a guy who makes them. Ordered one and it worked great. He’s an individual not a company so I won’t blast his contact info but PM me and I’ll send it to you.
View attachment 642206

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes that is exactly what i was looking for any contact info would be greatly appreciated

1 - 10 of 10 Posts