Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi recently bought a Turbo RZR, the person i bought it from didnt know much about the turbo, can any one help,

looking for general info, maintenance, boost pressure, extras etc RWHP, also i would like to put some gauges on the engine, Bost pressure, Fuel pressure, EGT, water temp, etc

i think the turbo is from Attitude industries as it looks very similar, also has attitued gen 3 fuel controller, and no intercoller, i'll try to post a photo

hope you can help

Adey

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
This is DFR trubo kit, they are using GT15 turbo

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
DFR made by SPS turbo. Be very careful until you get a O2 the kits does not come with a third injector or a fuel reg so you are very limited on boost. There are many ways to upgrade this kit to the point it will run well. It may even have a gt12 as that is what SPS used a lot of. Start with a O2 gauge and boost gauge. These will give you the answers you are looking for. Shop around and you will find many options for upgrade on the fuel system.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
adey, you didn't say what type of fuel you were told to use but @ least burn high (premium) test until told to use something else,
John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts