Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I ordered a Polaris RZR Xp Turbo 2 seat in ghost gray on 5/29, and was wondering what my wait time will likely be. I ordered it through a fairly large dealership, if it makes a difference. The reason i am posting this is because most of the other threads were on the 4 seat turbo model, and was wondering how a 2 seat turbo is taking to get in. I have seen online anywhere from 2 to 16 weeks, so the rage is definitely there. Let me know what you all think and best of luck on your orders.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I reached out to Polaris via their website and messaging, not sure if that helped or not but they responded pretty quickly both times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I ordered a Polaris RZR Xp Turbo 2 seat in ghost gray on 5/29, and was wondering what my wait time will likely be. I ordered it through a fairly large dealership, if it makes a difference. The reason i am posting this is because most of the other threads were on the 4 seat turbo model, and was wondering how a 2 seat turbo is taking to get in. I have seen online anywhere from 2 to 16 weeks, so the rage is definitely there. Let me know what you all think and best of luck on your orders.
Did you receive your machine or did it ship? I ordered the same thing a month before you and I am being told 7/7-8/10.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered a Metallic Sands on May 15th and picked it up June 5th. I was originally told 8 to 12 weeks. So 3 weeks didn't seem that bad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts