Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Run away! You can so the same thing for less than a 1/10th of the money they charge.
Do a search there's quite a bit of useful info regarding this mod

·
Registered
153 Posts
The rs1 shares the same diff as the pro xp. The diff coil is fed 12 volts with the key on at all times and the ecu supplies the ground when it sees fit. The coil resistance is 20 to 25 ohms so the amperage should be around 2 amps. That's not much. If, indeed the ECU is having trouble supplying a good ground you can put a relay in that supplies a ground when the ECU sends a ground signal to the diff. The ECU should read through the relay coil and not kick a check engine light.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How can they claim a 140% increase in holding power? Sounds like bs to me.
yeah I'm pretty sure that when you take them to court they will then fully State how they mean that it has 140% more holding power compared to a faulty wiring harness or faulty ECU. Which is basically what would have to happen to have the issues they're talking about. Now, I'm a master ASE certified technician. And let me tell you what, this crap is ad fraudulent of a fix as it comes. "Hey, your ecu or harness may go bad. Don't fix it, bypass it and leave your malfunctioning eco/harness in place!"

ROLLING MY FREAKING EYES!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts