Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MSA,

I have your M21 LOK 14" wheels for my XP1000. The shop is having trouble getting the BFG KM2s I bought to mount up on the beadlock. I know I've seen people running this combo. They are thinking we'll at least need longer beadlock hardware in order to get engagement with the rim, I guess the KM2 has a pretty big bead.

Any thoughts/advice?

Where can I get the correct hardware?

Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
626 Posts
I had to use longer bolts on my method wheels(used the bolts from some spare Hiper wheels)... some people also suggest running spacers, so the beadlocks don't crown when torqued down.
My method rings crowned a little bit..with out spacers

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to use longer bolts on my method wheels(used the bolts from some spare Hiper wheels)... some people also suggest running spacers, so the beadlocks don't crown when torqued down.
Yeah, when I got my Method 406s & STUs from SidebySideUTVParts they were kind enough to throw in the correct, longer hardware at no cost. I thought that was pretty cool. We only torqued to 10lbs-ft rather than the 20 that Method's paperwork says, if I recall correctly because of the potential crowning issue. Which reminds me, I need to go back and re-torque those things...

-TJ

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yeah, when I got my Method 406s & STUs from SidebySideUTVParts they were kind enough to throw in the correct, longer hardware at no cost. I thought that was pretty cool. We only torqued to 10lbs-ft rather than the 20 that Method's paperwork says, if I recall correctly because of the potential crowning issue. Which reminds me, I need to go back and re-torque those things...

-TJ
I was a afraid to torque mine down to 20lbs too...but then ran into Steve from Method at ROTR, and he torqued them to 20lbs me..thx Steve!
The Hiper bolts have washer heads, so they are easier to get started then a standard bolt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.