Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi RZR Forums,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ben and I am a partner at TricLED (pronounced Trick L.E.D).

TricLED has been around for about ten years designing and making specialty LED lighting products primarily for the motorcycle world. We have been very active in the Can-Am Off-road and Spyder world and more recently have taken delivery of the first Polaris Slingshot delivered to Florida.

A couple months ago, one of our Slingshot customers asked us why we did not have any cool stuff for his RZR 1000 and we didn’t have a good answer for him. So we went to work designing on our first RZR item!!!

Currently, we are set to introduce our first RZR oriented product next month and we are very excited to become a Supporting Vendor to this wonderful and active community.

Our first product if for the RZR 1000 family and we call it a TricRing. We have TricRings for many different vehicles, but the TricRing for the RZR 1000 is unique to the shape of the vehicle headlight.

What sets our products apart is our commitment to quality and service. Our products belong to us, they are not re-branded parts from other manufacturers. We own the entire process from the first 3D scan, though the prototyping process, rigorous testing to service after the sale (an installation if you are near South Florida). We have a ton of pride in what we do and it shows!!!

The TricRing for the RZR is additionally unique because it is made out of a heavy duty Aluminium PCB board. This is rare in the LED world, simply because it is more work and more expensive!! However, the heat-sinking capabilities and durability are much more important to us. In addition, we use only 3M VHB adhesive in our products to create a long lasting bond between your vehicle and our lights. These rings are extremely bright and can be used as "day time running lights" as they are very visible even in bright sunlight.

The thing that separates “on-road” and “off-road” products it the abuse they will encounter. The product for the RZR is designed with durability in mind, whether it be impact or vibration resistance. The test samples for this product took a real beating with no issues.

**This product is "surface mounted" to the front of the light housing. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN THE HEADLIGHT CASING TO INSTALL. Total install time with a swtich should be 30-60 minutes**

Enough writing, I rather let the pictures speak for themselves!! We are currently running two websites for TricLED that will be merged into one website in the next month. Our product for the RZR will be available from tricled only. If you have interest in seeing any of our Spyder, Can-am or Slingshot products, please peek at our main website.

Since we are new to the community, we will be offering RZRForums.net members a 10% off pre-order price. Regular retail pricing will be $199.95 including free CONUS shipping. For the next four (4) weeks we are offering a set of our TricRings for the XP 1000 / XP4 1000 for $179.95 shipped FREE to CONUS at the link below.

tricled <---Direct link to product page

Colors available are: White, Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. Red and Yellow were not available to be photographed at the time of this posting but will be available on the pre-order.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do we need to open the headlights
Hi Aztec,

Great Question!! You DO NOT have to open the headlight. Our ring is surface mount to the front of the light housing using 3m VHB adhesive.

Total installation time using a switch should be less than an hour. 30 minutes if you are real handy!!

Ben

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice
Whats the cost
Hi Aztec,

The cost for a pair of TricRings (any color) during the 10% OFF Pre-order sale is $179.95 with FREE shipping to continental USA.

Once the pre-order is over, the price returns to $199.95 which also includes free CONUS shipping.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I would like to see a picture of them installed without anything being lit up. I want to see the actual look of them with everything off.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like to see a picture of them installed without anything being lit up. I want to see the actual look of them with everything off.
Hi AJ,

I do not have that picture available at this time, but will post as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will these fit a 15 S 900
We are still compiling a list of the RzR that share a common shape with the XP 1000 / XP 4 1000.

I will let you know in a couple days. If any forum experts would like to chime in it would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

·
Registered
419 Posts

Hi Aztec,

Great Question!! You DO NOT have to open the headlight. Our ring is surface mount to the front of the light housing using 3m VHB adhesive.

Total installation time using a switch should be less than an hour. 30 minutes if you are real handy!!

Ben

VHB!!! Very nice. Many uses with VHB... That what most screw less trailers use....also what holds my isota roof to my cage! No mounting hardware required and no rattle. Nice product Ben.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Hi Aztec,

Ben

VHB!!! Very nice. Many uses with VHB... That what most screw less trailers use....also what holds my isota roof to my cage! No mounting hardware required and no rattle. Nice product Ben.
Thanks Skyler

·
Registered
538 Posts
Are these only avaliable for the 1000's?

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts