Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good morning everyone. A lot of people are going riding this Presidents day weekend, be safe, and have a great time!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daytime whips are NON Lighted whips. People like to use them for different reasons... Some wanna reduce the stress and abuse on the lighted whips, and others wanna run longer whips during the daytime, and attach large flags. They attach and disconnect the same way as the lighted whips.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're not just getting HALF PRICE whips, you're getting the best multi - color LED whips on the market, hands down! If you're not 100% satisfied, return your order within 30 days of the original purchase date, and we'll refund your order, including the original shipping cost.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ordered - didn’t see an option for selecting the harness that pigtails off the brake lights. Is that available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We didn't include it, because it's something we purchase, instead of manufacturing in house. Also, I think they're good for use on certain models/model years. If you contact us on Tuesday, and reference your order number, we can add it to your order, and I'll honor the 1/2 half deal, though.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not a problem - just wanted to wire things the clean way and figured I’d ask! I’ll set a reminder to call you guys Tuesday.

Thanks,
Shawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good evening, everyone!

Hope you've all had a fun and safe weekend! Our Half Off sale is gonna run longer, so get this deal while you can. And don't forget to mention it to your friends and family as well.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy President's day! Don't forget, we're having this great sale on the Tribal X whips... HALF OFF!!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today only!... Not only do you get HALF OFF Tribal X whips and accessories, but you also get FREE SHIPPING!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning / afternoon everyone! Just a quick reminder that our sale is still happening, so tell your family and friends! Have a great day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts