Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed a pair of Night Stalker 4' Whips on my RZR

Do they look good or what?

One of my favorite things about the Tribal whips is the base they have designed doesn't require any tools to remove or install the whip.
I mounted them with a pair of black whip mounts from Alpine Sand Toys. Great price and very fast shipping (Great job Dale)

The whips are plug and play. Very easy to install

One other cool thing about Tribal Whips base is they come with a flag adaptor that will fit a 1/4" or 5/16" fiberglass flag. Now I don't have to run two different mounts. Sorry I didn't take a picture.

They are bright from any angle.

I can drive around with the whips up or down

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks good Jeff - Next time you need whips let me know I could of hooked you up with some custom Livewire Whips.....:)

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good Jeff - Next time you need whips let me know I could of hooked you up with some custom Livewire Whips.....:)
Thanks Jeff, I still love Mark and Livewire Whips but Tribal Whips has a fantastic product too.

·
Registered
406 Posts
how exactly did u do ur head lights like that, id like to do mine like that but red, u got any how to's on the head lights, they look bright, nice rzr to like the green accent

·
Registered
763 Posts
wicked looking.:D

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have done red. Just don't let the cops see them

·
Registered
763 Posts
ah,faily simple,led strip inside the housing then?

just installed led's in my wheelwells.just need 2 more lights and 8 feet of wire to finish,pics should come monday.

·
Registered
900 Posts
how u get the leds in there and what exaclty did u use? did u take the houseing apart
The previous pics inspired me to do my HL's today. I don't know what Jeff did, but I just used a screwdriver and razor knife to cut/pry away the silicone that seals the lens to the housing. It wasn't too difficult, you just have to be careful not to cut or stab yourself. :rofl3:

Once I mounted the LED's, I laid down a thin bead of new silicone to seal up the fixtures. It's pretty straight forward. Just takes some time. I have some switches to mount in my overhead speaker box, and these LED's and whips will be controlled by one of them.

I went with 12" blue LED strips that I found at Auto Zone.

Thanks for the great idea!! :)

·
Premium Member
10,049 Posts
well done, keep up with all the good ideas, thanx

·
Registered
406 Posts
i notice the lights dont go all the way around, is there a reason why yall do the lights on bottom and sides only/

·
Registered
900 Posts
Have you ever seen a football player with that black stuff all the way around his eyes? It's like that. :rofl3:

Actually, I had seen pics of Jeff's lights before, and it grew on me. The 12" strips just happened to work out.

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Watch those flags goin thru the trees. i lost my flag :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts