Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to the lucky 5 people that get the free whips. Enjoy the discount on the whips to the rest, and thanks for your support.

Coupon Code for the free whips = FREEBIE
Coupon Code for the 20% dsicount = DISCOUNT

If you get all the way through the checkout process and your card gets charged, and you didn't get the free whip, I'll be happy to void the order for you, just let me know. I've tried to account for all the technical scenarios.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ordered mine..... Freebie!! but it didn't say free

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I ordered mine and got in on the free deal. Thanks Russ!!!

Left a message on your voicemail with my phone number to call, and I'll give you my CC#.

Thanks again. I've been wanting one of these for my kids 4-wheeler so they can ride around camp at night. This just made my day!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The coupon code allowed 12 people to use it, a little glitch in favor of the forum members. But worth it. Thanks again for all the support.

·
Registered
177 Posts
One question, is the liquid in the tube freeze proof? Thanks again for the GREAT deal..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Russell, I missed out on the deal but I still wanted to say how awesome you guys are.
:hat1: Hats off to you guys for stepping up and being so generous.
There should be more people in the world with this type of hospitality.
Mike

·
Registered
177 Posts
One question, is the liquid in the tube freeze proof? Thanks again for the GREAT deal..
It would take colder weather than where you live to freeze it, maybe somewhere like the moon :)

Thanks! I just didn't want to break it at -20deg, lol I am sooooooo not ready for this winter!!!!!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
It would take colder weather than where you live to freeze it, maybe somewhere like the moon :)

Thanks! I just didn't want to break it at -20deg, lol I am sooooooo not ready for this winter!!!!!!
Sean, I just wouldn't chance it..I'm going to do the Fairbanks loop this winter in the razr...at -50 degrees not counting wind chill...chances are they will break.....you know as well as I at -80 even brake lines have snapped!! Leave em' off this winter man...up to but...well, I tell you what, you can be our "official" tester..we shouldn't drop below -28 here in anchorage this year!, go ahead test em' I dare ya!

·
Registered
177 Posts

Sean, I just wouldn't chance it..I'm going to do the Fairbanks loop this winter in the razr...at -50 degrees not counting wind chill...chances are they will break.....you know as well as I at -80 even brake lines have snapped!! Leave em' off this winter man...up to but...well, I tell you what, you can be our "official" tester..we shouldn't drop below -28 here in anchorage this year!, go ahead test em' I dare ya!
I will, if it breaks, I guess it will be under the warranty since we are not on the moon, lol

·
RINO CRASHER
314 Posts
hI RUSSELL iNEED TWO YELLOW SIX FOOTERS WITH MOUNTS BUT YOUR WEBSITE SAYS 20% DISCOUNT OR FREEBIE CODES NOT HONORED NOW. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Russell is it better to upgrade the battery when installing a whip?

·
RINO CRASHER
314 Posts
Hey Russell
If anybody cancels there order ill take there 20% off on two yellow six footers with mounts.
Let me know

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will, if it breaks, I guess it will be under the warranty since we are not on the moon, lol
Sean,

You can be our official tester. If it breaks due to the freezing cold, I'll replace it at no charge. :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sean,

You can be our official tester. If it breaks due to the freezing cold, I'll replace it at no charge. :)
you cant ask for any better sevice than that

1 - 20 of 66 Posts