Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
No more bumps, people like to outbid me :)

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
That will look great with my Tribal NightStalker Whips. I want to win this auction.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
pretty cruel to make us Forum members fight/Bid against each other...you should end the bid now that Im ahead...
I almost agree with you, they should end it as soon as I'm ahead :rofl3:

·
Official Site Vendor
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For what it's worth, the people that have won our auctions have gotten some really good deals. I should probably create a few auctions each week instead of one. Desert season is amongst the many of us here in the west and southwest, and I doubt that one auction is enough.

Anyone want to suggest what should go up next?

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
a good brunet or blond

i think 1 or 2 a week is good...hey you need to make some $$$$ not give it all away...

i saw your light bar and rear bar on a sxs at sand mtn labor day never got to talk to the guy but alot of people were looking and comenting on it they had never seen rear amber lights and were shocked how well it stood out....

·
Registered
893 Posts
For what it's worth, the people that have won our auctions have gotten some really good deals. I should probably create a few auctions each week instead of one. Desert season is amongst the many of us here in the west and southwest, and I doubt that one auction is enough.

Anyone want to suggest what should go up next?
More 30" LEDSTIXX LED light bars!!

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
OK boys set your clocks. 9 hours to go for a Tribal Whips 30" LED light bar. It's at $310 right now, they go for just shy of $400. Someone is going to get a smokin deal!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts