Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of getting a get together the weekend of Oct. 9th and 10th. Who up for it? this gives people plenty of time to clear schedules. Bring tents or whatever plenty of places to camp or put camper.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
that would be cool!

to those that have not ridden the Trevorton area it is huge with varied terrain as well as coal "sandunes". do you have a specific spot in mind for camping, seems there are some really nice areas on some of the lakes. there were some large rv's right at the waters edge when i was there 2 weeks ago at an area i think they call the sand flats.
mike

·
Registered
572 Posts
Im in. I will get atleast one more rzr member to go with jonny crash or ugotateup

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
this could be a nice turnout! I'm guessing sup44 and sean will be in for this as well as a few others. maybe cross post it to a few other forums.

Ryan, sounds good, convoy!!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
just cross posted this to several other forums. should be a good time.

·
Registered
995 Posts
that would be cool!

to those that have not ridden the Trevorton area it is huge with varied terrain as well as coal "sandunes". do you have a specific spot in mind for camping, seems there are some really nice areas on some of the lakes. there were some large rv's right at the waters edge when i was there 2 weeks ago at an area i think they call the sand flats.
mike

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love that video, really shows all the different terrain we have here. Can't wait to see all the mods everyone put on there RZR's.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
we could either camp at the back of the flats (easy to find) or someplace more interesting by one of the lakes. maybe pull the gps coordinates from google earth and post them up so everybody can find it???
mike

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
looks like i've got 4 or 5 coming with me as well. supp44 is gonna bring the newly turbo'd chicken wagon as well! i'm bettin it'll smoke our rzr's.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can't wait. Haven't been doing much riding + right know my RZR is on jack stands waiting for the LT to get here.

·
Registered
995 Posts
For those camping, if you need permits for your haulers, let me know.

I won't be able to make it (have Penn State seasons), but want to be sure someone gets some damn use out of what I think was the biggest waste of money I've spent on the Rzr. :D

1 - 20 of 105 Posts