Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of our design for the XP 900/ XP 900 4 TrailTank. We are about 90% done and still have to do some final fit work on the 4 seater. I think we have achieved 2.5 gallons over stock at this point.

Any questions?? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks good can't wait! I can use the extra fuel with the turbo and and a lead foot. :run:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Any update on these? could sure use one for hunting season!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Well dang... Keep us updated, and don't forget about us! i'd sure like one of these!

·
Registered
653 Posts
This is taking WAY too long....... Guess we have to consider buying the IMS tank since this product cant get off the ground. Would have really liked to support you guys and what sounded like a nice product for the 900

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is taking WAY too long....... Guess we have to consider buying the IMS tank since this product cant get off the ground. Would have really liked to support you guys and what sounded like a nice product for the 900
Absolutely right it is! We apologize for the delays. It is not an easy or cheap thing to develop a fuel tank. Or everyone would do it. We are moving to the next phase of the development this week, but still can't make any promises on the availability date. We appreciate your desire to support us and, trust me, noone wants it to be ready more than us. We want the business!

·
Registered
903 Posts
So what's the deal??? Will we see a 10 gal XP 900 tank?

I have a meeting planned at the end of the month to discuss another Baja trip. Since the RZR did so well last time it looks as if they might get used again. Biggest issue was fuel mileage. 2.5 extra gallons won't solve the problem, but it's a big help.

You want to test your tanks lets get them built so I can buy one and make it Baja tested & proven!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts