Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up yesterday. Not sure I am crazy about the color, but it is all they come in so I guess I'll get used to it. This has some nice features, "Ride Command", backup camera, stereo, roof and such. Got 1,000 discount for veteran status. Haven't had a chance to ride it much yet, but I am currently wintering in Southern Arizona and there are a bazillion trails here so I should be able to get it broke in.

·
Registered
2014 RZR 1000
132 Posts
look's great! you could take the sticker's off if you don't like the green color, But I gauss there still the spring's, But it is up to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's a beautiful machine. I've been looking as well and dealers are not budging on MSRP. Was the $1000 veteran discount the only discount that they provided?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only discount was the military and about 10% on any accessories I wanted. I just go the flag, pole and mount.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My son picked one up last week too! Any hacks or tips on the ride command, like can you change the boot screen, like on Ford trucks with forscan?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
So disappointed after trying to install the bumper. Step 1 of the instructions says to remove the lower tow hook. Well to my surprise I didn’t have one, my sons did. Not a big deal since you remove it anyway but still, it should of been there. And makes me wonder what other short cuts the dealer did during setup. Or was this a mistake at the factory, idk? Anyways then I find the parts department sold us the wrong bumpers! Apparently he didn’t know there was a change in the 2021 models. The kicker is I drove 2.5 hours to this dealer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So disappointed after trying to install the bumper. Step 1 of the instructions says to remove the lower tow hook. Well to my surprise I didn’t have one, my sons did. Not a big deal since you remove it anyway but still, it should of been there. And makes me wonder what other short cuts the dealer did during setup. Or was this a mistake at the factory, idk? Anyways then I find the parts department sold us the wrong bumpers! Apparently he didn’t know there was a change in the 2021 models. The kicker is I drove 2.5 hours to this dealer!

Not sure if mine has the lower tow hook or not. Where is it and what does it look like? Thanks.

·
Registered
409 Posts

Honestly, I'm not surprised. I will never go to a Polaris dealership to do anything other than recall work and even then I fix what they do. They hire warm bodies to maximize their profits. If you own an off road vehicle you simply must do everything yourself and go through the whole machine when you get it, every bolt torque should be checked, every wire routing, every component. That's where this forum comes in handy, people on here have been there done that and have a wealth of information and connections.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts