Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 PRO XP ULTIMATE, 2015 XP1000
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of jack for a Pro front tire in the wild? My scissor jack has no place to connect to front lower A arm.

·
Registered
910 Posts
look into the jeep off road world. they use an old style bumper type jack. comes in various lengths to meet your ride height.
can come with ROPS mounts too.

·
Premium Member
2020 Pro XP 4 Premium
395 Posts
Got a high lift jack on amazon and the mounts at a local off road shop
RZR Pictures_52~2.jpg

·
Premium Member
2021 PRO XP ULTIMATE, 2015 XP1000
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem is there is nothing to jack to. The XP had little platforms at the end of a-arms to put a jack under. In the shop I can jack front up from the center with a floor jack but thats a lot of lift in the field. Will need a large stack of blocks.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
What works well for spacers are the plastic leveling pads sold for RV level. Light easy to use, stable and come in storage bag.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Raising the RZR off the ground out in the field and at home/shop IMO are 2 separate animals imo.
you can find a floor jack with pneumatic tires for out in the field, imo its too bulky and or more weight im willing to carry.
they make bumper style off road jacks 72in long. no blocks required. they also double as a make-shift winch

·
Registered
393 Posts
If you consider the high lift as I commented in the other thread, look at the Extreme or UTV version. They include a nice spreader/clamp attachment that other brands and high lift models do not.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have a Hi lift UTV jack on my XPT and my General. They work great. Only problem is that sand can get in the mechanism and they won't work. I carry a small can of WD-40 with me. I also now have the mechanism of the jack covered up with a piece of black tarp to keep it clean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts