Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with trail armor Slimline suicide doors? I have a 2019 RZR 570 EPS. I am having issues with door installation?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have yet to see a poor quality trail armor product. Have the skid plate and doors o my 1000xp. Never had any issues and have r looked back after replacing the old aluminum doors.

20200124_192145.jpg

Oops. Thought you were asking for reviews. Thrown off by the ?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I put them on my 2014 570 about 5 years ago. Great doors and great fit. My father in law put them on his 2016 with no problems and has been completely happy with them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have them on my 2018 570. It was very helpful to have a second person to assist with the install. These doors are semi-flexible, and may need a little "persuasion" to get into place. What type of issue are you having
specifically?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had a problem with the back panels lining up. Called Trail Armor and actually talked to one of their techs. He was awesome and gave me some ideas and as we were on the phone we got it to line up. And YES, IT DEFINITELY IS A TWO PERSON PROJECT. Passenger side lined right up!! Thanks for offering assistance. I'll post a picture later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts