Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody put a light bar from tsc on there machines? They are on sale all the time and considered getting one for my rzr but just haven't done it. I have read mixed reviews about the light its self but not on a sxs, does anybody have any advice on them? Thanks

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,755 Posts
You get what you pay for, and I don't mean that in an A** way, it's just the case. They put out a good bit of additional light, and pull a bit more current to do it. It's a substantial amount of additional light, it's just not as much light, nor as efficient, as the higher end lights bars...but it's a fraction of the price, so there ya go. Same for durability & weather resistance, it works, it's just not $1000 light bar good, whether or not people want to make the $$ jump and think the difference is worth it, all depends on your personal take.

That's also why you see so many mixed reviews, people from both sides of the decision giving the input.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with it over priced even on sale I just always see them and debate whether or not it would be worth it or not I mean I have no issue with seeing at night. I am not going to spend 1000 on a light that's just not me. It's a want and not a need I geuss I will probaly just keep looking and tell myself no I can spend that money on something more important for the ride.

·
The Lone Rzr
2,085 Posts
I know there's a difference in lights but I bought one of the amazon $40 light bars and a $10 wiring kit and it was solid and worked great.
Only thing was I didn't like it mounted on the roof. Too much glare on the front
I went with some cube lights on the front bumper and can see the trail better at night

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m with the group on this one. I bought an amazon cheapo. It’s better than the stock amount of light so it helps for sure. Even if I have to replace it each year it wouldn’t bother me but I highly doubt that I’ll be replacing it anytime soon. If I were going to pay even $100 or more for a light then I’d stop and spend it on something more import to me. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

1 - 6 of 6 Posts