Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Totron 30" light bar from TQSATV Sept 12. I have a friend that ordered one and said that he had no issues with them. He told me that it took a little longer to come in than normal, but I was ok with that. I received an email shortly after I had completed my order with an I.D. number and a invoice attached. Two days later I called and spoke to someone and he told me that he was suppose to have the light bars in stock by the end of the week. I waited till the end of last week and still haven't received an email or tracking number. I have tried calling numerous times and even shot them an email and I have yet to talk to anyone. I'm not one to complain by any means that's not my style, but this has me a little concerned.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Man that suxs I have had only good dealings with Steve @ TQS....But I did have to wait a day or two for him to get back to me...But that was when they were in the middle of moving thier shop. But I am sure you will be hearing from him shortly. Have you sent him a P.M. on this site?

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I had heard that Steve was expecting a new addition to their family any day and that was a week ago... Could have something to do with the response time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well good news is I talked to Steve today and he told me that his shop was closed when I called. My order should be in hopefully this week.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Yep sorry about that. I was out friday and Monday. I did get all the 30's in yesterday and shipped all but one order out. That last order will go out today.

My wife is expecting ANY DAY. And we were up at the hospital. So if I am day or so behind on replying please dont worry. I WILL get back to you as soon as I can. Pretty soon everything should be back to normal. Just need to get this baby out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts