Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jack Daniels please..
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about towing the RZR in neutral. At Silver Lake you can tow into the park and you only need one voucher. Will this hurt any thing towing the RZR in neutral? It's about 4 miles from the campground to the dunes..GEEZER

·
Registered
882 Posts
Geezer,

I have seen a few people tow their RZR's into the park, and I'm assuming they just had their rig in neutral. Just make sure you use a solid tow bar, they really started enforcing that law a year or two back...no more chains, straps, or any kind of non-solid mounts.

By the way, it was nice meeting you out there earlier this month. I didn't realize you had that far of a drive to make it to Silver Lake.

·
Jack Daniels please..
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geezer,

I have seen a few people tow their RZR's into the park, and I'm assuming they just had their rig in neutral. Just make sure you use a solid tow bar, they really started enforcing that law a year or two back...no more chains, straps, or any kind of non-solid mounts.

By the way, it was nice meeting you out there earlier this month. I didn't realize you had that far of a drive to make it to Silver Lake.
Thanks.. Likewise..I built a towbar that slides over my flag mount. Solid with a pivot then on a pintle. The flag mount is 1/2 by 3 aluminum bar stock attached to the frame where the winch goes, should work o.k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts