Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I am torn on what doors to get on my 12 XP. I like the look of the Black Rhino Half doors, (more like kick panels) and I also like the Pro armor doors.
I heard that there is a discount for forum members but have yet to see that anywhere. Are you supposed to call them and mention the forum?
Currently, I am having a new cage built, so do I need to let the cage builder know I am thinking about doors? or does it even matter?
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am torn on what doors to get on my 12 XP. I like the look of the Black Rhino Half doors, (more like kick panels) and I also like the Pro armor doors.
I heard that there is a discount for forum members but have yet to see that anywhere. Are you supposed to call them and mention the forum?
Currently, I am having a new cage built, so do I need to let the cage builder know I am thinking about doors? or does it even matter?
Thanks in advance!
When having a new cage built you will want to let the builder know what doors you are gonna run so he can make sure the appropriate mounting tabs are there.

We are a Pro Armor dealer and have had great luck with their doors. Graphic kits and door bags are also available.

Pm for forum price....

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
welcome from colorado
they are just a few dollars between vendors,
whether they offer free shipping or not is the key to pricing large items,
some run such specials s x s headquarters had one when i bought my pro armor doors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts