Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an observer on this site for a while gathering info and I finally decided to put a deposit down today on an '11 orange madness rzr s for the no sales tax weekend at the beginning of september. After talking to the owner of the dealership I will probably be able to do some business with them to help pay off my new purchase by building some aluminum roofs for the rzr's to their specs. September 3rd can't get here fast enough:pepper1:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrats!

"no sales tax weekend"... where do you live?

:ride:
I live in Louisiana. Apparently September 3-5 is no sales tax in Louisiana for firearms and hunting equipment which includes atvs and sxs's. The dealer I'm getting my rzr from (Atv Zone) is the largest Polaris dealer in the south and they were advertising the no sales tax on their website.

·
Registered
15,932 Posts
congrats!

"no sales tax weekend"... where do you live?

:ride:
I live in Louisiana. Apparently September 3-5 is no sales tax in Louisiana for firearms and hunting equipment which includes atvs and sxs's. The dealer I'm getting my rzr from (Atv Zone) is the largest Polaris dealer in the south and they were advertising the no sales tax on their website.
sounds like a great time to buy, and save a lot of cash...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.