Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my RZR stolen last week but i now have it back, they chewed my 30" Silverbacks up pretty good took chunks out and some tares. i am going after the insurance company for new tires along with other stuff. My question is i would like to stay with 30" tires but not Silverbacks they are just so choppy, what tire would you recommend that is still good in mud and not as choppy :pint:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Loving my black mambas!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the mambas or outlaw2 choppy when riding on hard packed gravel when going slow? Thanks for your responses

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I researched tires alot and talked to as many people that had all different tires. Every single one that had the outlaw 2's loved them I asked about how they rode on hardpack and again they all said the ride good. Another tire that you may want to take a look at is the mudlite xr? Again only going on what I have been told. I wound up buying 28x14swamplites and put 500 miles on them in a week at taylor park colorado. Was worried about cutting a sidewall in the big rocks but not one single problem. They rode great and very happy with the performance. People behind me weren't thrilled when we were on the gravel roads said I threw alot of rocks behind me. didint have to worry about tailgaters LOL.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Pretty impressed with how well the mambas do on hard pack/grades but haven't been over 25mph yet. Keep in mind any taller tire with big lugs will not ride as well. I also have walker evans shocks so that makes for a comfier ride.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love my PITBULL GROWLERS!! I don't believe that they make them in the 30 inch size but if you can live with a slightly shorter tire, I believe you would be very pleased. I have ran mine in MUD, ROCKS, Hard Pack, and on asphalt, They ride good, Handle good, and most importantly they have exceeded my expectations on wear. I have run mine now for over a year and the wear grooves on the tires are still visable. Extremely pleased with the performance and believe they are well worth the added cost and wieght.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love my Terminators. They ride great at slow speeds and faster speedss too. I run 29.5's and they do great in the mud too.

·
Registered
565 Posts
x2 on the growlers. the 27.5s measure almost 28.5 inches tall for what its worth. damn good all around tire

·
Registered
551 Posts
I ran zillas before the mambas and they were a great all-around tire. Rode awesome on the hardpack. Had 32" terms on my last 800sp and they were a great mud/snow tire but choppy on hardpack.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had my RZR stolen last week but i now have it back, they chewed my 30" Silverbacks up pretty good took chunks out and some tares. i am going after the insurance company for new tires along with other stuff. My question is i would like to stay with 30" tires but not Silverbacks they are just so choppy, what tire would you recommend that is still good in mud and not as choppy :pint:
Glad you got your ride back bro!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts