Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just wanted to make sure you got the reply to the email you sent Kevin. Let me know if I can help with anything!
Thanks,
Matthew

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I got the quote thank you very much just need to make a decision. I have a local company that quoted the same price , not a forum vender but they have good service and they are local hope you understand if I go with them. I did not use your pricing for a better deal you both gave me a very good price from the start and I appreciate that.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
atv outfitters is the only place I buy rims and from, outstanding service and customer service!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes I got the quote thank you very much just need to make a decision. I have a local company that quoted the same price , not a forum vender but they have good service and they are local hope you understand if I go with them. I did not use your pricing for a better deal you both gave me a very good price from the start and I appreciate that.
It's not a problem. I do understand completely. We have to cover shipping (which on wheels and tires is usually around $95-110 on average), so even at the same price as us they are making a ton more profit, but in the end, if your out the door price is the same I don't blame you for buying local at all.
Please let me know if I can help with anything at all.
Thanks,
Matthew

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the unisteer power steering on Saturday works great thanks for the fast shipping and all your help. I know my Colorado trip later this month will be a lot better now.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Got the unisteer power steering on Saturday works great thanks for the fast shipping and all your help. I know my Colorado trip later this month will be a lot better now.
Great. Let me know if you have any questions about the the kit or if I can help with anything else!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts