Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently running the stock tires on a 2021 turbo, look like bighorns but definitely not bighorns. Looking to make the leap to 32s and curious if I need to upgrade anything to make the leap. Also looking at either maxxis rampage or roxxzillas in the standard as they will be on pavement a decent bit going trail to trail( I live 10 miles either way from Hatfield McCoy trails). Any opinions on the rampages?

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,030 Posts
The Roxxzillas do excellent on those trails. I have the standard compound. I absolutely love them. I have a Pro, so it had stock Carnivores and they suuuuucked hard. Night and day difference.

BUT…given that there is some road riding involved, I only expect mine to last two riding seasons. Probably 1500-2000 miles total. With about 10% on pavement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Roxxzillas do excellent on those trails. I have the standard compound. I absolutely love them. I have a Pro, so it had stock Carnivores and they suuuuucked hard. Night and day difference.

BUT…given that there is some road riding involved, I only expect mine to last two riding seasons. Probably 1500-2000 miles total. With about 10% on pavement.
I’d be more than happy with 1500-2000 miles, thank you for the response. If your anywhere near pikeville they have roxxzillas at extreme(32x10r14 and 15) for 799 great deal

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,030 Posts
I’d be more than happy with 1500-2000 miles, thank you for the response. If your anywhere near pikeville they have roxxzillas at extreme(32x10r14 and 15) for 799 great deal
That is a great deal. I’m good through next year though…and 7 hours from Pikeville.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts