Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS A FEW OF YOU HAVE TALKED ABOUT MY BUDDY TIMMIE BEFORE SO I FIGURED I WOULD PUT THIS ON HERE. TIMMIE WAS ON A 9 MIN SEGMENT LAST NIGHT WITH TOM T ON AMERICAS CAR SHOW TALKING ABOUT BUGGIES ETC GO TO AMERICASCARSHOW.COM AND CLICK LISTEN AND GO DOWN TO THE ARCHIVED SHOW ON SEP 12 2010. TOM TALKS ABOUT HIM FOR THE FIRST 4 MINS OR SO AND THEN SCROLL TO ABOUT THE 12.20 MARK OF THE SHOW AND HE COMES ON FOR THE INTERVIEW.

HERES THE LINK TO THE ARCHIVES PAGE.

AMERICA'S CAR SHOW | Archives of AMERICA'S Car Show on XM Radio with Tom Torbjornsen

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is he that guy with the mean hill climbing jeep buggy.....nasty Girl../ fat girl....????

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Forget it I tryed for 15 min. to move the slide bar back and forth to find Timmie and all I heard was one ad after another:rm_thumbdown:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang it takes like 2 secs or you could have just listened to the first 12 mins and you would have wasted less time haha. Any way yes this is the guy who has owned/built fat girl-nasty girl(jenny craig), moon rover and now has a new unamed as off now buggy. If you search aetna 9-11-10 on youtube you can find a few videos of the new buggy this past weeekend

·
Registered
317 Posts
LOL, he does have the fan club base. Hell look at me my first post in the TC thread.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just put it in here since a few of u have brought up stuff about his buggies and etc. It's pretty funny if y'all ain't listened

1 - 7 of 7 Posts