Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Planning on a Little Rubicon ride in November as soon as it cools down! Let me know when and we will firm something up! Starting at drop #31 @ North Shore Salton Sea! :ride: It will be November 13th starting at 9:00am! From Drop #31!

1. Papa Bear
2. Craig and the Fam
3. BrevnDeb (Camping)
4. Jack & Jan
5. Team Green
6. Mosslager (Camping)
7. dezerteryx
8. scotty1111 (Camping)
9. Rich and Cheryl {dry camp}
10. Rzrluvr & Kathy (Camping)
11. AG with Buggy
12. Cisco Kid (Camp host) if rides get repaired!
13. Nasty and little Nasty.
14. John Rzr-s (Camping)
15. UPS Bob Rzr-4 (Camping)
16. Fred & Kathy (Camping)
17. Dune Patrol
18. glares (Camping) (A maybe)
19. RickandAnn

:ride:

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There is camping available, but I will do it as a day ride, one hour ten minutes from Beaumont! We will be starting at 9:00am and finish after dark!

Maybe Cisco will do Carne?

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the best trail in Southern California and the best kept secret! We may have to limit the number of rides to around 20? This trail has it ALL!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This ride changes every year as the trail is subject to flash floods that change the canyon in a heart beat!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have has such great rides with everyone at Miller Canyon I am opening this ride up to a few more friends!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some of it is like ball bearings and pretty steep! Is it worth it? It is my favorite of all time!

Not a place you want to break! So make sure your ride is in top working condition!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The terrain is very different from section to section! People have commented that they have never seen terrain like this in California!

·
Banned
399 Posts
I'm in for sure, this is the best trail in CA. Love doing this one.

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Planning on a Little Rubicon ride in November as soon as it cools down! Let me know when and we will firm something up! Starting at drop #31 @ North Shore Salton Sea!

1. Papa Bear
2. Brevndeb

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes that is Mud on the wheels! It can be wet in the canyon and slick and your mountain goat talents are required!

1 - 20 of 417 Posts