Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im at it again, time to give something away ;) . The victor picked at random will receive a free Polaris Fly Racing Jersey in his/her size and color choice.

or

To enter, do any of the following 3 tasks now till the draw (if you already have just post in the thread and your in)

1. Like our official Facebook page CLICK HERE

2. Place an order from fixmytoys.com or our ebay store

3. Add our logo to their signature by copy and pasting the following into it.

HTML:
[IMG]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k334/ballequipment/logo.png[/IMG]

when your done, post in the thread leting me know what #'s your using to qualify so i can varify it after the draw

extra cool points for doing all 3 :)....(note: this does not make you more likely to win)

Sorry but prize winners from the past 60 days are inelligable.

Drawing will be held this Saturday October 6th. Thanks Again to all the Members who have helped support our business!!!!

Not feeling lucky? 34.95 and free shipping on this jersey as well as tons of other deals on clothing currently available in my ebay store.

New OEM Polaris Brown Pursuit Camo Hoodie Sweatshirt size 2XL items in Fix-My-Toys-Online store on eBay!

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
Re: Time for another free fixmytoys contest!! Giving away a new Polaris Fly Racing Je

Already liked on FB and added you to my signature. Also have been running Fix MY TOYS Stickers on my 2011S Since the RZRBack rally In March (Yes Brownie Points LOL) Good Luck to me :)
sellin the S so I need some more stickers for the new XP!

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Time for another free fixmytoys contest!! Giving away a new Polaris Fly Racing Je

Already liked on FB and added you to my signature. Also have been running Fix MY TOYS Stickers on my 2011S Since the RZRBack rally In March (Yes Brownie Points LOL) Good Luck to me :)
sellin the S so I need some more stickers for the new XP!
Can make that happen ;), pm me your address... Thanks again for all the support!!

·
Registered
63 Posts

Used option #1 looking at option #2

·
Registered
513 Posts
Liked you page and wouldn't mind some stickers myself...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

#3 Thanks Chris you rock!

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts

PM sent , Thanks.
I appreciate all the stuff ya'll do with the giveaways and all. makes the Forum just that much more fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Added to sig:ride:

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts

#1 & #3

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts

hi chris
nice site on e bay
i just bought a fly shirt for my wife and one for me,
different colors of course lol
what else in clothing do you offer in clothing?

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

hi chris
nice site on e bay
Thanks I just saw the orders come through!!! I have every piece of clothing Polaris makes about 800 different items. About 90 percent I keep in stock with some of the weird sizes set as special order. You will really like the jeresys....awesome quality for the price.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts

hi chris
nice site on e bay
Thanks I just saw the orders come through!!! I have every piece of clothing Polaris makes about 800 different items. About 90 percent I keep in stock with some of the weird sizes set as special order. You will really like the jeresys....awesome quality for the price.
what do i key up on your search engine on e bay?
i tryed polaris clothing

·
Registered
47 Posts

Liked on facebook

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

hi chris
nice site on e bay
what do i key up on your search engine on e bay?
i tryed polaris clothing
The best way to do it is to use the side bar and select clothing. You might want to check both Atv and snowmobile. I'm on my phone right now and can't give u a link.

·
Registered
484 Posts

I'm in by #1

1 - 20 of 62 Posts