Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Got the tool and tried it out today. I was really wondering if it would work as well as some of the others having just a single outlet instead of having a groove go all around. Well as I found out it works great. Very easy to use and the job is quick. The only issue I had was on the first wheel the cotter pin was in there good and I damaged it getting it out. The other 3 were a snap.

Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got a few Q's... Will this fit the highlifter axles? Any recommendation on grease/type? And what is the torque spec for the axle nut on the >17 1k's??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Question for Tiger Tool vendor. Ebay has several sellers advertising these using the name Tiger Tool 10975 in their ad, but it doesn't say that on the part. Looks the same though. So is this just another Chinese knock off - rip off, or are these made for you over there? Your video would make you think otherwsie. They list them at $15.99 ?

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Question for Tiger Tool vendor. Ebay has several sellers advertising these using the name Tiger Tool 10975 in their ad, but it doesn't say that on the part. Looks the same though. So is this just another Chinese knock off - rip off, or are these made for you over there? Your video would make you think otherwsie. They list them at $15.99 ?
Hi Redboots,

In short, yes this is a knock off.

"unepart" is based in China and is selling a "knock off" version of our greaser tool on eBay. All Tiger Tool greaser tools are precision machined in Canada from high-grade 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum and fully backed directly by us. We have taken action to have this removed however it does take some time unfortunately.

You can purchase an authentic Tiger Tool greaser at www.tigertool.com or Amazon with “Tiger Tool” listed as the seller.

·
GPS GURU
184 Posts
Just ordered two of these on amazon and hope I am getting a legit tool, There is no “tiger tool” name on the images but sold on the “tigertool” page Is this correct?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts