Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help would be great before I mess something up...:scared2:

I just noticed some play in the throttle the last ride. Now I did check to see if the butterfly was opening all the way and it is. So is there anything I can do and if so what to you recomend ?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
It's a pretty easy fix. Pull the boot back on the throtle cable just before the throtle body. There's an adjustment nut under the boot. If I remember you'll need a 6mm and a 8mm or 10mm wrench. Simply adjust till theres only a 1/4" play in the pedal before rpm's start to rise.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a pretty easy fix. Pull the boot back on the throtle cable just before the throtle body. There's an adjustment nut under the boot. If I remember you'll need a 6mm and a 8mm or 10mm wrench. Simply adjust till theres only a 1/4" play in the pedal before rpm's start to rise.
Cool.. Thanks for the input..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just adjusted mine after seeing this post... Holy crap was there a lot of play in the pedal. Guesse I never paid attention but there was an inch of dead spot! Adjusted at the throttle body... Wow what a difference whole new machine! Thank you thank you thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts