Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a customer who called with an 2010 RZR, and he is saying all of his a-arm bolts have a 10mm X 1.25 fine thread pitch. I know for a fact that all of the older RZR's have the 10mm X 1.5 course thread pitch. We supply some nylon locking nuts with our gusset kits, and i just want to make sure this isn't a fluke, or if Polaris did indeed change the thread pitch.

So let me know what Model and Year RZR you have, and what thread pitch your a-arm mounting bolts (connection to the chassis/frame) have!

Thanks guys,
Greg

·
shenanigans
45 Posts
I just had a customer who called with an 2010 RZR, and he is saying all of his a-arm bolts have a 10mm X 1.25 fine thread pitch. I know for a fact that all of the older RZR's have the 10mm X 1.5 course thread pitch. We supply some nylon locking nuts with our gusset kits, and i just want to make sure this isn't a fluke, or if Polaris did indeed change the thread pitch.

So let me know what Model and Year RZR you have, and what thread pitch your a-arm mounting bolts (connection to the chassis/frame) have!

Thanks guys,
Greg
I was about to call you about the same problem. I just installed your gusset kit and none of the new supplied nuts thread onto the bolts. looks like polaris changed them....this wasnt a bash, the rest of the gussets were spot on!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks guys,
Greg
I was about to call you about the same problem. I just installed your gusset kit and none of the new supplied nuts thread onto the bolts. looks like polaris changed them....this wasnt a bash, the rest of the gussets were spot on!
What year and model is your car???

Thanks,
Greg

·
shenanigans
45 Posts
[/quote]

I was about to call you about the same problem. I just installed your gusset kit and none of the new supplied nuts thread onto the bolts. looks like polaris changed them....this wasnt a bash, the rest of the gussets were spot on![/quote]

What year and model is your car???

Thanks,
Greg[/QUOTE]

Sorry, its a 2010 rzr S

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! If you need the correct nuts, send me a PM with your address, and i will get them out to you. Also, let me know which kit you got.

Thanks,
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts