Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new set of tires for my ride. I like the MST, but they only have them in 12" rim. I want 14". I am leaning toward the Outlaw Radial or maybe a Swamp Lite. 28" or 29.5". I ride from gravel roads to dirt trails to deep mud.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Pitbull Growlers. Ride the same terrain as you and have had them for over a year. They have performed flawlessly and not one leak or puncture. The tires are looking almost new after a year of rough trails.

·
Registered
212 Posts
How well do the growlers do in the mud? I mainly trail ride but I've to play in the mud when I find a good mud hole!!! We went to Indian Ridge this past weekend and I sliced a hole in the sidewall of my stock 900 xct. Took 24 plugs to patch it. Used a total of 31 plugs the entire trip. Definitely in the market for a new tire and Growlers have been at the top of my list. How well do they handle rocks and hillclimbs?
Also curious to hear about the swamp lights as they are one of the other tires on my list.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Pitbull Growlers. Ride the same terrain as you and have had them for over a year. They have performed flawlessly and not one leak or puncture. The tires are looking almost new after a year of rough trails.
X2 for the Growler XOR 27.5

·
Registered
479 Posts
I hear good things about the Growlers. I have a set on order in 27.5" for a 14" rim but they are on back order. I'm running a set of Big Horns now and love them but I'll be trying the Growlers when they get here.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I hear good things about the Growlers. I have a set on order in 27.5" for a 14" rim but they are on back order. I'm running a set of Big Horns now and love them but I'll be trying the Growlers when they get here.
They cleanout better than any tire i`ve seen. and very good on rock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts