Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
Hi All, little did I know back in late 2008 my life was about to change , I was introduced to RZR'S and offroading . I had ATVs and had done a little backwoods riding but nothing prepared me for the Huge Dunes at ST Anthony's and at Glamis Ca. By 2009 I had 2 RZR -S 's and was hooked on the UTV experience and lifestyle.

I have also been blessed to have made good friends across the globe and especially here on the Forum. I have had the honor of working with many members over the years and I hope I have been able to help many of you.

In Closing Thank you all for your friendship and the thousands of offroad miles I have ridden across our great country, I look forward to meeting and riding with more of our great members in 2020. :)

THANK YOU
Frank
Amazing! I am late replying here for the very best reasons. I was out riding in our RZR and stopping occasionally to check my phone as our new grandson was born while I was out.
Thanks for all you do for this community and congratulations on this milestone! Hopefully our paths will cross again this next year.

Marv 馃憤馃槑

Administrator
Discussion Starter #25
Amazing! I am late replying here for the very best reasons. I was out riding in our RZR and stopping occasionally to check my phone as our new grandson was born while I was out.
Thanks for all you do for this community and congratulations on this milestone! Hopefully our paths will cross again this next year.

Marv 馃憤馃槑
Hope to catch up with ya in 2020 Buddy :)

Razorholic
Frank, Hell yes, Congratas... You are a great influncer for the industry not just the forums. I am glad you have stuck with it. The knowlege you share helps so many. Keep on posting my friend.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #27
Frank, Hell yes, Congratas... You are a great influncer for the industry not just the forums. I am glad you have stuck with it. The knowlege you share helps so many. Keep on posting my friend.
Thank you Steve :)

Can't 'Member.
Congrats Frank. You do a lot for the Rzr family, and most of it goes without acknowledgment. You are an asset to this community.

Registered
Hi All, little did I know back in late 2008 my life was about to change , I was introduced to RZR'S and offroading . I had ATVs and had done a little backwoods riding but nothing prepared me for the Huge Dunes at ST Anthony's and at Glamis Ca. By 2009 I had 2 RZR -S 's and was hooked on the UTV experience and lifestyle.

I have also been blessed to have made good friends across the globe and especially here on the Forum. I have had the honor of working with many members over the years and I hope I have been able to help many of you.

In Closing Thank you all for your friendship and the thousands of offroad miles I have ridden across our great country, I look forward to meeting and riding with more of our great members in 2020. :)

THANK YOU
Frank
Congratulations my friend, it's always an honor to ride with you. Keep up the great work you do.

Registered
That's fantastic Frank.
Congratulations and Thank you for all your advice and help.
You've made it easier for a lot of us to enjoy and improve our RZR experiences!

Registered
Thanks for all you have done and continue to do Frank.

One of these days I will get down to NM or Rally on the Rocks and thank you personally.

Registered
FJK, I joined this forum in 2010 and bought my first RZR that year. I have enjoyed your posts and the great info in them.

Mostly though I enjoyed meeting you and riding with you in Taylor Park and Gloms North. Great memories.

I have to get the disc in my back repaired and I need to come ride with you again. I miss it.

Congrats on 50,000 posts. Keep up the great work.

Registered
Congratulations Frank! I鈥檓 sure 50k didn鈥檛 come easy, this forums has helped me out and I鈥檓 sure so many others, I love this sport, and it鈥檚 full of great people. You keep doing your thing an we will keep breaking stuff an asking questions, that鈥檚 a promise sir 馃槈.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts