Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
50,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, little did I know back in late 2008 my life was about to change , I was introduced to RZR'S and offroading . I had ATVs and had done a little backwoods riding but nothing prepared me for the Huge Dunes at ST Anthony's and at Glamis Ca. By 2009 I had 2 RZR -S 's and was hooked on the UTV experience and lifestyle.

I have also been blessed to have made good friends across the globe and especially here on the Forum. I have had the honor of working with many members over the years and I hope I have been able to help many of you.

In Closing Thank you all for your friendship and the thousands of offroad miles I have ridden across our great country, I look forward to meeting and riding with more of our great members in 2020. :)

THANK YOU
Frank

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Congratulations on 50,000. That’s alot of positive direction, advise, help etc offered by you. Wow 😳 that’s ALOT of posts!!!! 😂😂

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,702 Posts
Thank YOU Frank! You have become a very well known ambassador to the sport, forum, and Polaris. I've seen you help many in big ways on the forum and you are a huge asset to all of us! Keep it up young guy, and keep pushing that right pedal to the floor!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
50K - I am just speechless. Thanks for all the hours that you have put in to help the SXS community Frank.

I don't know what happened to our beer mug toast so I will just supplement these damn girly drinks ! 🍸 🍹

·
Super Moderator
4,276 Posts
Congrats Frank,
Riding with you every weekend has been a pleasure and a joy,
We have had a ton of fun over the years.
Thank you for everything !!
Lets ride this Sunday !!??

·
Registered
567 Posts
🥳🍻
Cheers Frank!

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hi All, little did I know back in late 2008 my life was about to change , I was introduced to RZR'S and offroading . I had ATVs and had done a little backwoods riding but nothing prepared me for the Huge Dunes at ST Anthony's and at Glamis Ca. By 2009 I had 2 RZR -S 's and was hooked on the UTV experience and lifestyle.

I have also been blessed to have made good friends across the globe and especially here on the Forum. I have had the honor of working with many members over the years and I hope I have been able to help many of you.

In Closing Thank you all for your friendship and the thousands of offroad miles I have ridden across our great country, I look forward to meeting and riding with more of our great members in 2020. :)

THANK YOU
Frank

Congratulations Brother!! Since 2009 when I first got the SXS bug in a 2010 RZR S and now I am in a 2019 Turbo S LOL. You've been many things to many people my friend. I seen you be a referee, an adviser, a mentor, an advocate and always a gentleman. The EllerClan will be seeing you in March at the RZR Forum Ride. God bless you buddy and wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, and a very happy, safe, healthy and blessed 2020

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Keep bringing it Frank.
Keep making the sport fun...(especially for us oldsters)

Even though I currently do not have a Rzr, I still love to come here and get all the latest newz and put my $.02 in occasionally.

Stay healthy and keep on keepin on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts