Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the internet, looking at the various sand dunes in Utah and came across this link. Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance: Help Us Find ORV Mayhem on the Web and Win!
These jokers are taking our videos/pictures to try to reinforce their cause. I think we should help them out by sending them pictures of our machines on our lawns, climbing our steps or other creative stunts we can do at home. :rofl3: Heck, maybe we'd win something. :)

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Maybe a picture of a big Chainsaw cutting into an big pine tree! Maybe road kill squirrel! Maybe a picture of three trees with the two on each side cut down short? .l.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Just goes to show how bad the bleeding hearts want us out of there, and to what extent they will go , to accomplish their mission.....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
YEAH go out and pour gas on the ground lite it then do burn outs through it with the RZR be sure to include the 20 drunks cheering them on lmao will be a big hit when they play it back at the public meetings on a endless loop

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
sadly we have to out think these silly S.O.B.s at every turn. There are things to upload to YouTube and things better left on your computer to show to your friends. Even if you are not breaking any rules or laws. Think before you upload!

·
Registered
177 Posts
The example video was nothing! The guy wasn't leaving fluids on the ground, wasn't ripping the terrain up, lol These people have to be stopped and told to go F themselves

·
addicted
988 Posts
you have to understand that not everyone respects the lands and trails. Ide like to think most of us ride respectfully and to help preserve whats here, But not everyone does.

Like my father used to say, "only takes 1 bad apple for the whole pie to taste like shit"

I understand what he meant more and more everyday.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts