Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
just letting anyone know if they order from adeptpowersports.com this is the type of customer service You can expect
I guess just because i said how i would show how my experience goes i get called an a-hole and they think of most of their customers as ones too. and we had to re-order cause the first one got canceled by them-the first time i under stood

Reactions: Medi0gre and FJK

Registered
By your communication with them, I honestly can't tell what the issue is BUT there certainly is no excuse for a response like that from them. Good grief. If you didn't lose any money (or very little) consider yourself lucky you learned who they really are and move on. There's no shortage of vendors.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
By your communication with them, I honestly can't tell what the issue is BUT there certainly is no excuse for a response like that from them. Good grief. If you didn't lose any money (or very little) consider yourself lucky you learned who they really are and move on. There's no shortage of vendors.
yes i know-issue really came down to them saying my address was invalid twice in e-mails. All i said was i would let other know how my transaction went-- good or bad--

Reactions: Dee Cee

Premium Member
It's possible their website payment processor was kicking the order back because the credit card wouldn't verify if it was a bill to/ship to. Orders that don't verify go into a "limbo" like file, they then need some sort of human interaction to verify that they are not fraud. There's different levels of security(risk) that can be set by the website owner.

Not an excuse for the vendor response, but threats as a rule will usually ID you as unreasonable and add fuel to the fire.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Show us your emails to them so we can make an informed decision
what do u mean that is my only e-mail to them?! make whatever decision you want it was just an fyi for others. order from them and have fun:rolleyes:. yea i could have worded it little different but i dont like companies that screw around with people money and not send parts they pay for

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
It's possible their website payment processor was kicking the order back because the credit card wouldn't verify if it was a bill to/ship to. Orders that don't verify go into a "limbo" like file, they then need some sort of human interaction to verify that they are not fraud. There's different levels of security(risk) that can be set by the website owner.

Not an excuse for the vendor response, but threats as a rule will usually ID you as unreasonable and add fuel to the fire.
this was the case for the first time BUT them saying that they could not find my brothers address was bs--also where do u see a threat? Me saying i will let other know how my experience goes? I guess that a threat or not depends on how you want to look at it AND just for your info I am not the only one that has been treated like this from them--after some post on facebook others came forward and shared their experiences which were way worse than mine

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

i can agree a little there but when someone pays you and you accept the money then you need to send the stuff they ordered

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
didnt lose a dime thank goodness just 2 weeks and have no parts to show for it---live n learn i guess

Reactions: Dee Cee

Registered
what do u mean that is my only e-mail to them?! make whatever decision you want it was just an fyi for others. order from them and have fun:rolleyes:. yea i could have worded it little different but i dont like companies that screw around with people money and not send parts they pay for
Reading comprehension fail. Please point out where I said anything about your only email. I did say 鈥淪how us your emails to them.....鈥

I am a member of various forums and every time someone posts a thread about 鈥渃ompany xyz is bad鈥 there is ALMOST ALWAYS more to the story. In your case, you just said 鈥測ea i could have worded it little different鈥 which implies to me you started this problem with the company and they overreacted to your poor behavior. In today鈥檚 鈥渃ancel culture鈥 trends, I tend to discount any complaints like this when deciding where to spend my money. If you want your complaint to be credible, post the entire email traffic not just the part that you want to use to make a company look bad. Let鈥檚 see the whole story not part of it.

Registered
There's a dude that bought an electronic product from me, and then couldn't figure out how to download it.
He sent me a really nasty e-mail, called me a scammer, said my product was garbage.
Despite all of that, I called him on the phone to try and sort it out but he continued to be abusive to me on the phone, so I told him to pound sand and refunded his money.
Next thing I know he's on a Facebook group I'm on, trash talking me there to anyone who would listen.

I agree that this probably isn't the whole story. I'm not saying there's no basis for a grievance at all, but people tend to downplay their own role in issues like this. How you approach and talk to people (vendors are people too) will make a big difference in how they respond.

Premium Member
this was the case for the first time BUT them saying that they could not find my brothers address was bs--also where do u see a threat? Me saying i will let other know how my experience goes? I guess that a threat or not depends on how you want to look at it AND just for your info I am not the only one that has been treated like this from them--after some post on facebook others came forward and shared their experiences which were way worse than mine
I'm not defending them, I was just offering a common scenario related to bill to ship order delays. I don't know anything about the company in question, but no matter what the rest of the story is there's more civil ways of getting rid of a customer you don't want to deal with...so judging them on that alone I'd guess you are not the first person they've gotten sideways with.

I've actually been in the performance car and off road mail order business since you actually used mail and telephones. We've been watching(as you can see from my post count) the UTV market grow but haven't gone all in because we haven't had the manpower to devote to properly service the customers. Today I picked up a new Turbo S Velocity, so we're going to start figuring out where we can fit into the market.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
ya'll can take my post however you want agree or dis-agree. Buy from who you want.
Reading comprehension fail. Please point out where I said anything about your only email. I did say 鈥淪how us your emails to them.....鈥

I am a member of various forums and every time someone posts a thread about 鈥渃ompany xyz is bad鈥 there is ALMOST ALWAYS more to the story. In your case, you just said 鈥測ea i could have worded it little different鈥 which implies to me you started this problem with the company and they overreacted to your poor behavior. In today鈥檚 鈥渃ancel culture鈥 trends, I tend to discount any complaints like this when deciding where to spend my money. If you want your complaint to be credible, post the entire email traffic not just the part that you want to use to make a company look bad. Let鈥檚 see the whole story not part of it.
Look thru my past posts almost all 3000 of them and see how many time i ever said something bad about a company that couldn't be resolved, but i can save you the time(not once)
You must have a reading comp fail, that is my e-mail to them-The one and only along with their reply--

If you can see by my post count and the date i Joined this is not my first dance--I have helped countless people on here, although not as much as i used to. Long time people on here know who i am and i do not need to defend myself cause if u dont wanna heed my advice dont its a free country but those that do know me will

Reactions: StewartWill

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Joe, your email to them, as you know, was inflamatory. That said, F them. there is no way to defend their response.
It was not my real intent but to make them understand I was not going to take their bs and how they would respond would dictate my next action good or bad---i did not curse at them or say "if u dont make this right i will tell everyone you guys are trash" I showed my complete interaction with them and even admitting i could have worded it a bit different but it was obvious by thier response that i do not believe it would have made a single bit of difference

Reactions: Medi0gre

Registered
I looked through this company鈥檚 site and some prices seem a little high high and some seem quite competitive. So, I鈥檒l keep them in mind when purchasing things. I will discount the OP鈥檚 complaint since he鈥檚 not willing to be transparent about his interaction. But, I will thank the OP for pointing out another possible vendor to use when making purchases

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
I looked through this company鈥檚 site and some prices seem a little high high and some seem quite competitive. So, I鈥檒l keep them in mind when purchasing things. I will discount the OP鈥檚 complaint since he鈥檚 not willing to be transparent about his interaction. But, I will thank the OP for pointing out another possible vendor to use when making purchases
WHAT interaction???? show me my complaint ---- show me how i am not transparent------this is the one and only e-mail i sent to them and their response they went from zero to crazy IN ONE E-MAIL, BUT do as you like I served and am a disabled vet in doing so along with my other 2 brother that severed for 20 years each. I am the head heavy equipment mech where i work dealing with others on a daily basis and vendors every day for a living. So tell me what is it YOU think i am downplaying when i revealed everything up front - have not hidden anything. Do what u want learn from my mistake or dont, but do not imply i am construing the facts in my favor or that i am not being "transparent"

Registered
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I think I now fully understand why this issue happened and I doubt the vendor is much at fault in this dispute.
Thank you for your opinion ad yes the vendor is a sweetheart, please purchase from them, you will have a wonderful experience

Reactions: Max H
1 - 20 of 25 Posts