Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking really hard on getting an 900, going to take mine down saturday and see what they can do with it on trade-in and if i cant get what i want then im going to try and sell it outright and then go down and get me a 900. Its a 2012 800le. Only thing i t really wanna keep off of it is my doors, windshield and top. If possible, but regardless i wanna keep the doors. It has around 1720 miles on it and about 153 hrs. Has 26x9x14 front tires and 26x11x14 rear tires, moto mtc tires, (look alot like the bighorns) and reaper flat black rims. Has a full front brushgaurd and 3000lb promark winch with remote. Just curious, but what does everyone think its worth? I will add pics from my phone later, im on my ipad right now and dont have anypics on here. I also has the factory wheels and tires and factory door nets, which i will reinstall before it goes. Love the machine but rode a 900 the other day and i do believe that i fell in love with it!!!!!!!!!! Just wanting to check options on it before i go down there. Might have enough interest to sell it on here before i trade it. Just let me know some pricing on what everyone thinks its worth, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
You havent had it long being a 2012....You will love the 900 especially if coming from a 50" rzr. I have no idea what its worth. The best thing is too look what is selling around your area with similar miles/hours using Craigslist.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'd say it is worth around $9000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts