Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any demand for the factory 2012 XP led headlights? If so about how much do ther go for? They have zero miles on them and have been on for less than a minute or so.

I'm thinking of getting the Heretic replacements but I would need to sell my stockers first.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The stock XP900 headlamps are not HID's, they are LED's and are BRIGHER than any HID kit that I have ever seen, I'm trying to imagine what these Heretic ones your mentioning would be offering that would make them more desirable than those intense LED's that the XP's came with...? I thought they only made light bars, not lights to actually fit in and repalce the factory headlamps in the factory locations. I can understand adding a light bar in addition to the factory headlamps, but can't see totally replacing the headlamps with one.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
The stock XP900 headlamps are not HID's, they are LED's and are BRIGHER than any HID kit that I have ever seen, I'm trying to imagine what these Heretic ones your mentioning would be offering that would make them more desirable than those intense LED's that the XP's came with...? I thought they only made light bars, not lights to actually fit in and repalce the factory headlamps in the factory locations. I can understand adding a light bar in addition to the factory headlamps, but can't see totally replacing the headlamps with one.
you kidding
yes there is a demand for led head lights
i upgraded my 2010 rzr i needed a special wiring harness,
and also upgraded my 2011 rzr le that did,nt need the special harness,
i love em,

·
Registered
295 Posts
huge differnce with the heretic lights, give jake a call he will help you out get you all the info you need, way brighter does not even begin to explain it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I looked on their site, didn't see anything about any lights fitting in the factory locations.

You said they had zero use on them, Have you tried your factory lights yet or ridden at night with someone with them? They are just blazing bright white.

BTW: Do they also have High/Low beam? If your like many of us and make your RZR Street Legal your required to have switchable high/low beam headlamps.

If you do sell them a pair now days I'd think you could get $150-$200 used (and even from a new machine they are still used as far as the market is concerned), they are $350 to buy the pair new, they used to be $300 for each side when the XP's first came out but have came down dramatically as the XP's have been on the market awhile.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
I brought up the same subject and had (2) offers of $250. Fair for both sides perhaps.

As far as converting to any mega bright headlamp consider that at times you want a "normal" brightness as when driving behind friends. You can't be blinding people.
Do Heretic allow switching from "normal" to "barge light"?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
My HID's in my S are quite a bit brighter then the headlights on my XP. it all depends on what color temp and wattage HID kit you get. I pulled mine side by side to compare bc i was curious about this too.

The XP lights are good, dont get me wrong, but brighter then a proper color temp 55W HID kit they are not

Also the heretic headlights are incredible. 10,000lumens IIRC.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I brought up the same subject and had (2) offers of $250. Fair for both sides perhaps.

As far as converting to any mega bright headlamp consider that at times you want a "normal" brightness as when driving behind friends. You can't be blinding people.
Do Heretic allow switching from "normal" to "barge light"?

Good point.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Hey guys just though I would chime in to maybe answer a few questions. Our lights do fit perfectly in to the 900xp stock location and they offer about 5 times the light as the stock headlights on the 900's. We offer a pretty good discount to forum members so PM me for current pricing. Keep in mind too that we can match almost any color scheme out there, tune the lens colors and beam patterns as well as offer a lifetime warranty.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Anyone that has the factory xp lights for sale i will buy them... in desperate need of a set.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
749 Posts
I just bought a rzr xp 2012 and willing to sell my new headlights for 300 shipped to lower 48... PM me if your interested

·
Durhamtown
55 Posts
I'll sell my 2012 stock headlights for 300 also... Shipped to 48.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey guys just though I would chime in to maybe answer a few questions. Our lights do fit perfectly in to the 900xp stock location and they offer about 5 times the light as the stock headlights on the 900's. We offer a pretty good discount to forum members so PM me for current pricing. Keep in mind too that we can match almost any color scheme out there, tune the lens colors and beam patterns as well as offer a lifetime warranty.

Here are some pics:

Is there Hi and Lo beam on these?

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts

Here are some pics:

Is there Hi and Lo beam on these?
i must say these do look sweet,
p.m a price please
on front and rears
and yes do they have a hi low beam?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
yes But do they have HI/LOW beam?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts