Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These things are junk...they f-ing eat wheel bearings like crazy..I bought all balls front wheel bearings, pumped them full of grease ,replaced the bushings and had to fix the frame where the control arm bolt attaches to the frame, new oem front hubs and STILL have wheel wobble!!!! All that bus going to do is wear the bearing faster that shit...

Who designed these??? A 5 year old?

·
Registered
67 Posts
These things are junk...they f-ing eat wheel bearings like crazy..I bought all balls front wheel bearings, pumped them full of grease ,replaced the bushings and had to fix the frame where the control arm bolt attaches to the frame, new oem front hubs and STILL have wheel wobble!!!! All that bus going to do is wear the bearing faster that shit...

Who designed these??? A 5 year old?
Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that is my experience...had to weld plates under the front diff to keep it from tipping to the passenger side frame... And ripping the boot on axle..

There is about 3600 miles on it..and it has not been abused...

No it's definitely play in the wheel bearings

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh and had to replace the nylon front differential cage with an billet one...if that ain't junk....don't know whatbis

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
😂 they’ve been junk since the conception of them. You have to just about upgrade everything In order to make them truly trail worthy. Some people even go as far as trying to turn them into a jeep just to have something worthy of rock crawling.... lol. Oh, the growing pains. 🤣

·
The Lone Rzr
2,864 Posts
Well that is my experience...had to weld plates under the front diff to keep it from tipping to the passenger side frame... And ripping the boot on axle..

There is about 3600 miles on it..and it has not been abused...

No it's definitely play in the wheel bearings
Is this the same machine you bought 6 years ago and only put 300 miles on it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it is the same machine....shame too because I have had polaris snowmobiles sense I was 11...now 48..their snowmobiles are top notch...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts