Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Could you pm me some prices and services for the xp 900 you offer looking for a revalve and a dual rate spring set up if possible

·
Registered
498 Posts
I would also like to get a price on re-valve and dual springs on a 2012 rzr 4 900. Could you please pm me a price. I am local and could bring you the springs.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ed isn't always at a computer, but he knows his suspension. My SCU had his full setup, my XP900 has Kings by him, and he's currently working on my XP1000 (2.5" WEs with his spring rates/valving for the front and re-valved rears with the helpers from the stock fronts).

You'll be happy you worked with him.

-TJ

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ed isn't always at a computer, but he knows his suspension. My SCU had his full setup, my XP900 has Kings by him, and he's currently working on my XP1000 (2.5" WEs with his spring rates/valving for the front and re-valved rears with the helpers from the stock fronts).

-TJ
So how do you like the 2.5's and revalved rears on your XP1000?

·
Registered
979 Posts

-TJ
So how do you like the 2.5's and revalved rears on your XP1000?
I'm really, really happy with the setup. I wrote a bit about it here: http://www.rzrforums.net/rzr-xp-1000/163808-my-2015-rzr-xp-1000-2-seat-build.html#post1988594 but I've had it in dirt and rock crawling since then in addition to the dunes. Anybody that rides or drives in it is always very impressed. Super plush without wallowing around. You can push it very hard and it doesn't bottom out in the front the way it did stock. Probably the best $ I've spent on the RZR.

-TJ

·
Registered
73 Posts
:)ED worked miracles on my suspension.I can now attack the whoops here in Johnson Valley with out my wife calling for mercy.I highly recommend his work!!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ed is a LA county fire fighter and might be working a shift. Text email or voicemail and he will get back to you. The wait is worth it, he knows suspension and won't leave you disappointed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts