Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1381 - 1400 of 1408 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I forgot to look at the odometer, we got to talking about people we worked with and knew 20 some years ago. Same town, different companies, different mines. Gillette, Wyoming.
Les

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pullerguy; Is the tools still available? I'm not ready right now to do it.I would like to know if I Can rent the tools and how much it cost.I have help on two machines .thank you William Bregg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pullerguy; Is the tools still available? I'm not ready right now to do it.I would like to know if I Can rent the tools and how much it cost.I have help on two machines .thank you William Bregg
Tools are still available. Les is a good guy to deal with. I just repaired mine two weeks ago using his tools. I'm sure he will repond shortly.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Wbregg:
Send us a PM, include your e-mail and location, we will send you the information you need to complete the "Pinion Nut Dance".
Les

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got my first differential out. 2012 model. There was no shim on this one. Took me right at 3 hours. Sure enough nylon locknut and looks like the nylon is deteriorating. Still good and snug. No apparent damage.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Montanan:
Thank you for the kind words, we enjoyed the trip. It was really nice to meet you folks, we enjoyed working with you on the "Pinion Nut Dance Floor." You have a great partner and we were impressed with her diving in the the twisting wrenches. Hope you got John's unit put back together so he can get the dust stirred up again.
Beautiful country you guys live in, we sure would like to come back and see more of it.
The move in is going steady by jerks, hope to be out of the park and into the new digs this weekend.
Take our Friends.
Les & Connie

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Snowdad:
We hope go get the computer set up today so we have access to the files, Bryan in Somerset has tools, I believe you will have to travel to him. We have a set we can ship, but we are still trying to get things cleaned up so we can unpack our "stuff."
Les

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got the second one out today the 2014 model and same as the other one. Found a little play in the right rear wheel bearing. Axle cvs seem good also. Gonna need bushings in both razrs.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
It was great to meet you Snowdad. And glad you caught the loose nuts before they came off! Been there done that, expensive lesson. Let me know if there's anything else I can be of help with.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hey guys we would have liked to been there and helped with the "Pinion Dance Party" sounds like you caught them just in time.

Thank you Brian for jumping in and helping Phillip out with his project, as we have said before we just can't have our friends running around the woods with a loose nut and to think he had two loose ones.

Les

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Always happy to help Les!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand computers, so please bare with me. Need the tools and parts numbers for the tight nut dance. Looked at the video, got the diff out and on bench. Can someone help me get to Pullerguy to set up address to send tools, or someone in area that has tools. Thanks for helping old fart used to fixing things with hammer and pipe wrench.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand computers, so please bare with me. Need the tools and parts numbers for the tight nut dance. Looked at the video, got the diff out and on bench. Can someone help me get to Pullerguy to set up address to send tools, or someone in area that has tools. Thanks for helping old fart used to fixing things with hammer and pipe wrench.
Probably the quickest way to get in touch with Pullerguy, would be to click on the big "P" or his name "Pullerguy" above on the left side in this thread (beside his posts) that will take you to his info, once there look over to the middle of the page and you should see "start conversation" click that and then you can type him a message and send it directly to him. Where are you located?

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can order the parts from www.partshark.com. They are located in Indianapolis. Another place is www.partzilla.com prices with shipping between them and Part Shark is about the same. I also use Rocky Mountain ATV/UTV,
These are the parts you will need:
7547243 Nut, Pinion
3610102, Seal, Oil, Pinion
3234516 O-ring
Cost for me was $91 and change for 2 sets shipped. If you have a fax I can send you the booklet Les put together.
Snowdad

1381 - 1400 of 1408 Posts